- The Pastoral Care Co-Ordinator is Theresa O' Sullivan and her office in Moylish is located directly opposite the college restaurant, off "The Street", through the double doors beside the Caretakers' desk. Her Drop- In times are posted on the door of her office, which is located beside the Reflection Room. She also attends in the LSAD campus twice a week so please email: email@example.com,to make an appointment to meet with her.
- The Reflection Room is open all day for Staff and Students to drop by to have a quiet space, pray, light a candle or write a prayer intention.
- The Hardship/Emergency Fund assists students who find themselves in an emergency financial difficulty. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry.
- Applications for Fee Waiver, in exceptional circumstances, can be for applied for through the Grants & Fees Office only.
- There are various charity events throughout the year that students are welcome to take part in as well as opportunities for volunteering.
- Please inform the Pastoral Care Co-Ordinator, Theresa, if any student is seriously ill or if there has been a bereavement.
- Please take good care of yourselves throughout the year and look after each other.
- Phone: 061 293302
- Email: Theresa.Osullivan@lit.ie