The Pastoral Care Co-Ordinator for TUS Thurles students and staff is Theresa O' Sullivan. She attends on Thurles campus every Thursday morning and she is based in the white building nearest the Car Park, in Room D117.
Theresa is available on email : firstname.lastname@example.org for any query you may have and to make an appointment. You can aslo contact her on phone: 061-293302.
The Pastoral Care Co-Ordinator for the Clonmel students and staff is Theresa O' Sullivan and she attends on the Clonmel campus every Thursday afternoon and is available in Room A117 from 2 to 5.30pm. Please drop in for any query you may have or if she can help in any way . Please email Theresa on : email@example.com or call: 061-293302, (phone is diverted to Theresa directly), to make an appointment to meet in person / talk/arrange a Teams meeting. .
Other Information for all Tipperary Students
- The Hardship/Emergency fund assists students who find themselves in emergency financial difficulty. You can apply through the Pastoral Care & Chaplaincy office. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Details about the waiver of fees application are also available.
- There are various charity events throughout the year that students are welcome to take part in as well as opportunities for volunteering.
- Please inform the Pastoral Care Co-Ordinator if any student is seriously ill or if there has been a bereavement.
- Please take good care of yourselves throughout the year and look after each other.