This portfolio preparation workshop is aimed at secondary and PLC students who intend applying to the CAO for a place on either the BSc (Honours Degree) in Digital Animation Production or the BSc (Honours Degree) in Game Art & Design course in TUS Clonmel.
What's the aim of the workshop?
- To give you an opportunity to find out more about the courses and the subjects that are taught
- To give you and your parents the opportunity to meet with staff and get a tour of the campus
- To give you an opportunity to find out more about the type of jobs that are out there for Game Artists & Designers and Animators
- To learn more about what we look for in a portfolio
- To get some advice on how to best prepare your portfolio
- To learn how to submit your portfolio online
- To let you ask questions about the type of things you would like to include in your portfolio
For further information about the B.Sc in Digital Animation Production programme see http://lit.ie/Courses/LC518
For further information about the BSc in Game Art & Design see http://lit.ie/Courses/LC502