- Al-Anon offer support for family and friends of problem drinkers in an anonymous environment.
- Alcoholics Anonymous Ireland support those struggling with drinking habits.
- Gamblers Anonymous Ireland runsupport groups across Ireland to discuss getting help for problem gambling.
- The Problem Gambling offer phone call and email support and gambling-related harm-prevention workshops on part-time basis for those affected by gambling.
- HSE Drugs and Alcohol Helpline is an email support and helpline with information, guidance, and referral for anyone with questions or concerns related to drugs or alcohol. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Narcotics Anonymous Ireland offer group support for those recovering from the effects of addiction and how to live substance free.
- Sex Addicts Anonymous provide information and help locating 12 step programmes for those trying to overcome sex addiction.
Supports for Addiction
News & Events
Student Game Developers take home coveted titles as Ireland’s Games Fleadh celebrates 20 years at TUS Continue reading
President of TUS warns ‘Plans must be in place’ if Ireland’s TU sector is to thrive Continue reading
Twinning of Technological University of the Shannon (TUS) and Ukraine’s Beketov University aimed at establishing long-term partnership as MoU is signed Continue reading
Ireland’s Games Fleadh celebrates 20 years at TUS as industry expected to reach $321 billion by 2026 Continue reading