Skip to main content
Supports for Addiction
- Al-Anon offer support for family and friends of problem drinkers in an anonymous environment.
- Alcoholics Anonymous Ireland support those struggling with drinking habits.
- Gamblers Anonymous Ireland runsupport groups across Ireland to discuss getting help for problem gambling.
- The Problem Gambling offer phone call and email support and gambling-related harm-prevention workshops on part-time basis for those affected by gambling.
- HSE Drugs and Alcohol Helpline is an email support and helpline with information, guidance, and referral for anyone with questions or concerns related to drugs or alcohol. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Narcotics Anonymous Ireland offer group support for those recovering from the effects of addiction and how to live substance free.
- Sex Addicts Anonymous provide information and help locating 12 step programmes for those trying to overcome sex addiction.