- Safe Ireland includes 37 domestic violence services listed by county supporting women and child victims of domestic abuse.
- What Would You Do? provides information on different types of abuse, different supports nationally and guidance on what to do if you witness abuse.
- Stalking.ie provide information on supports available for people experiencing stalking.
- Too Into You provide information on the signs of intimate relationship abuse and tips for keeping safe. Their instant messaging service available every evening from 7pm to 10pm.
Resources for Domestic Violence
Supports for Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Men’s Aid Ireland is a national service supporting men experiencing domestic violence in Ireland.
- Women’s Aid offer support and referral to local domestic violence support services and refuges.
- Rape Crisis Help offers information on professional support and options available to survivors of sexual violence.