Skip to main content
Websites for Gender Identity and Sexuality
- Transgender Equality Network Ireland (TENI) aim to improve conditions and advance trans rights in Ireland.
- Greenbow is a Facebook organisation for deaf LGBTQIA+ adults in Ireland.
- HeForShe is a UN campaign for the advancement for gender equality.
- It’s Pronounced Metrosexual provides resources for individuals, groups, schools, and advocates about gender, social justice and sexuality.
Supports for Gender Identity and Sexuality
- BeLonG To offer advice to LGBTQIA+ youth and their families, they also provide support groups and other services.
- LGBT Ireland offer advice for LGBTQIA+ and their friends/families. They also have a helpine and support groups.
- LGBT Pavee is an LGBTQIA+ group for members of the travelling and Roma communities.
- Bi+ Ireland offers a space where bi+ people can make friends, access peers support and reduce any isolation they may experience.
- Gay Switchboard Ireland is a confidential listening, support, and information service.
- Gender, Orientation, Sexual Health, HIV (GOSHH) offer general and specific services for sexual health including counselling and HIV/STI testing.