Phase 2: Develop The Business
6 month full-time programme with a €15k stipend ...
Phase 2 is a full-time six-month intensive engagement and places are offered following a competitive selection process. The focus will be on developing and validating your business proposition. You will do this with the support of workshops, mentoring, regular milestone reviews, free co-working space and the expertise and guidance from the programme team within the Institute/University.
- Support package valued at €30,000 including a €15,000 tax-free stipend – subject to satisfactory performance – with no equity taken in your business
- Practitioner-led workshops covering all aspects of building a successful start-up
- 5 x one-to-one mentoring sessions with seasoned mentors from the Enterprise Ireland mentor panel
- Free co-working space
- Access to expertise within the Institute of Technology/University, i.e. research centres, graduates, etc.
- Support & Guidance in developing a strong business plan
- Web hosting and support from Amazon worth $15,000