In light of the recent increasing transmission rates of Covid-19 in the community, and the heightened prevalence of the Delta variant, we have made the decision to defer the LIT Summer Academy Camps, due to be held this August.
We are currently in the process of personally contacting all those who have registered, and we have commenced refunding all paid fees.
We operate on the principal of supporting the activities of our learners, staff, researchers and our community in the safest way possible but due to the ever-changing Covid-19 situation, it has become apparent that the best decision at this time is to reschedule the programme until is it safe to do so.
We understand the pandemic has been particularly difficult for students, and we remain committed to supporting senior cycle students by holding the academy during the coming academic year when it is safe to do so.
This will be one of our first new initiatives after we open as Ireland’s newest Technological University later this year.
The LIT Summer Academy Team would like to thank all who have registered and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
If you have a query, please contact:
LIT Summer Academy Co-Ordinator