Funded Hospitality Courses for September 2021
The Department of Flexible Learning are delighted to confirm that the below part-time, hospitality programmes will be funded for all successful applicants.
Who can apply?
These programmes are open to all employed, unemployed and returner applicants. Full details on eligibility can be found here.
How much are the fees?
These programmes offer between 90-100% funding. Maximum fee is €90!
Why complete a Flexible Learning programme?
- Upskill for career progression and future job prosperity
- Gain a recognised, professional qualification
- Programmes developed in collaboration with industry
- Avail of substantial funding support
- Dedicated support for adult learners
- Part-time delivery - work & learn
|Culinary Skills||100% Funding for ALL successful applicants||LIT||More Info.||January|
|Human Resouce Management for Hospitality||90-100% Funding||Online||Apply Here||September|
|Marketing & Media for Hospitality||90-100% Funding||Online||Apply Here||September|
|Revenue Management for Hospitality||90-100% Funding||Online||Apply Here||September|
|Leadership in Health & Wellbeing in the Workplace||90-100% Funding||Online||Apply Here||September|
Please contact us on Flexible@lit.ie if you have any queries.