Staying Safe on Campus
On Monday 28th February 2022, Government removed the legal requirement to wear masks in public other than in health settings.
As a community, we in TUS have achieved all that has been asked of us to date in the face of Covid-19. We have done this by working together and following all relevant public health advice. At this juncture, it is more important than ever that we continue to do both of these things.
The following is the current situation on all TUS campuses:
- Mask-wearing is strongly advocated for staff and students, but is no longer mandatory;
- Enhanced ventilation measures stay in place;
- Hand sanitisation measures stay in place;
- Enhanced cleaning protocols stay in place;
- Guidance not to come on campus if you have respiratory or Covid-like symptoms stays in place;
- Perspex screens stay in place for staff;
- Existing approved working arrangements for staff remain in place;
- All staff and students are strongly encouraged to become fully vaccinated and boosted.
For further information and advice in relation to Covid-19 we recommend you visit the HSE website here.