Why do students choose TUS? Here are five key reasons:
1) Active Learning
- Students learn by doing, our practical, hands-on courses combine both theory and practice and many offer integrated work placements.
- Students take these essential skills into their chosen career.
2) Small Class Sizes
- Students will not get lost in the crowd.
- Lecturers know their students by name, not just a number.
- Largest tutorial class size is no more than 30 students.
3) Access to lecturers
- TUS campuses are a tightly knit community of learners
- Easy and informal access to lecturers on campus
- Scheduled meetings with lecturers easy to organise.
- TUS graduates are highly employable, over 95% of our graduates are employed or in further study.
- Graduates possess the necessary skills and experience employers seek
Limerick is an up-and-coming city with a growing cultural scene but it is still one of the most affordable cities to live in the country with rents up to 42% lower than other Irish cities.
Regional locations also offer affordable accommodation.