The Exams Office is located in the Main Building, in room 2A17.
PLEASE NOTE: Currently the preferred form of contact is via email to email@example.com
We will try to reply to your email within 2 to 3 working days.
We are responsible for the central administration of TUS: Midwest examinations.
Our services include:
- Scheduling and timetabling of Semesterised, End of Year and Autumn Repeat Examinations. (Please note that in-house Christmas and Easter exams are scheduled and timetabled by the specific Faculty/School/Department)
- Provision of suitable venues and materials for examinations
- Printing, security and distribution of examination papers
- Release of results to students
- Managing viewing of scripts and examination reviews
- Managing exam requirements for students with special needs, in conjunction with the Disability/Access Service
- Training and managing of exam invigilators
- Production of transcripts and European Diploma Supplements for students and graduates on request basis