At TUS, we are very aware of the financial difficulties faced by many students. For most students, starting college coincides with moving away from home for the first time and trying to manage on a budget. Students will have most outgoings at the start of the year, so it is important to budget for books, class materials and rent deposits, as well as day-to-day living costs.
An Instalment Plan is available for those students who cannot pay their fees in two instalments due to financial difficulties. This Instalment Plan allows you to pay your fees over 8 months from September 2023 to April 2024. The first payment is due when signing up for the instalment plan.
Download Full-Time Student Instalment Plan form here
IMPORTANT: Please note the following in relation to Instalment Plans:
- Instalment Plans do not roll from one Academic Year to the next. A new form must be completed every year.
- If two of the agreed monthly instalments are missed, the student will be removed from the instalment payment plan and will fall under the normal fees deadlines.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted and will be returned to the student.
- The person who completes and signs this form is agreeing to pay the fees in monthly instalments.
- As stated above, the first payment is due when signing up for the instalment plan.
- Due to GDPR regulations, if a Parent/Guardian requires information in relation to a student’s fee account (such as the fees balance), signed authorisation from the student must be provided to the Grants & Fees Office before any disclosure can be made. A Third Party Agreement form may be downloaded here.
- Students with outstanding fees at the end of an academic year will have a hold placed on their account and they will be unable to access their exam results / progress from one year of study to another.
- Please return the completed and signed form(s) to: email@example.com.
Students Awaiting their SUSI Grant
Download SUSI Instalment Plan form here
If a student has not been awarded their SUSI grant by mid-October, to avoid late payment fees charges being added to their account, they should set up a monthly SUSI instalment plan. Any surplus monies paid will be refunded to the student’s bank account once their SUSI Grant has been awarded.